28.8.13

I have an Etsy Shop!




Hi my dear readers! Today I have great news for you. I opened my online shop at Etsy to sell my flowers! I will start with 3 flowers: one pink dahlia and two different white roses. They are handcrafted petal by petal using air dry polymer clay with about 5 inches in diameter each one.





I’ve been working with air dry polymer clay to make the flowers for a while. This material is not edible but is not toxic, and also much longer lasting than gum paste. 





To give you and idea about how beautiful they can decorate your cake, I used some clay flowers on my birthday cake. You can also use them as cake topper for weddings, flower centerpieces or many other occasions. 




7 comments:

  1. This is a really great idea to open an etsy shop! I would absolutely love an occasion to purchase a blank cake and put on one of your flowers to make it special. I think the etsy shop long overdue, you're so great at this. Good luck! - long time lurker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dani! Thank you so much for the lovely words! xoxo

      Delete
  2. OMGOSH! Those are beautiful. I have worked with polymer clay but nothing like these! YOU are an ARTIST, my dear! They are gorgeous- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, Luciana!! I've already visited and fav'd your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is absolutely beautiful. I have dabbled in the art of polymer clay and I know the talent needed to achieve your gorgeous creations. They are above and beyond! Wishing you the best in your new Etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lulu, your flowers are trully amazing, I'm sure your Esty Shop will be a great hit. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh,the cakes are so beautiful!Perfect shop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...