2.11.12

Rose Water and Pink Peppercorn Brigadeiro


This is my last of three recipes from the sweet table that I prepared to celebrate my 2th blog anniversary. Today I share with you rose water and pink peppercorn brigadeiros. It has been a while that I want to try this combination and I felt this was a great opportunity to test it on my brigadeiros. I have to say I loved the result. I should try that before! Pink peppercorn has a delicate fruitiness taste that gave a unique and delicious flavor to the brigadeiros. 

I also tried another thing different. Normally brigadeiros are covered with sprinkles, but this time I used fondant instead. The fondant makes them more dainty to math with the cake decoration.





Rose Water and Pink Peppercorn Brigadeiros
( from Lulu's Sweet Secrets)

1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 tablespoon rose water
1 teaspoons (or to taste) finely ground pink peppercorn
100g white chocolate
Sprinkles or fondant for coating


Place all the ingredients into a medium saucepan. Over low heat, stir the mixture until thick consistency or it starts to show the bottom of the pan while you scrape it with a spoon (about 15 min).  Transfer to a greased bowl. Grease your hands with butter, take small portions of dough and shape it as little balls. Coat them with sprinkles or fondant and place them in small paper cups.




6 comments:

  1. When you said you would be posting the recipe for Bragadeiros I thought it would be normal version. I guess I haven't been following long enough to know you, how can any recipe be normal in you blog? These not only look lovely but I'm sure they must be exquisite! Thank you for sharing anotherone of your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 2nd blog anniversary, and this dessert looks out of this world! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindos, Lulu!!!! Deu até vontade de comer - não um mas muitos...
    Excelente fotografia também. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look flawless! How do you get them to form so perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooooow!!!
    mmmmmmmm! that delicious
    I have never dare to do one well, you have to be really good
    Sorry my English is not very good hehehe
    I also I have a blog, I leave you my address if you want to visit
    http://sweetstotheteatime.blogspot.com.es/
    see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. tão lindos, mas tão lindos que até vou sonhar com eles!!!

    beijinhos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...