30.5.12

Flower Cupcakes





I usually like to buy some flowers to my home. It is amazing how they transform the ambiance and bring beauty to the daily life.




This week I chose a bouquet with the purpose of reproducing it in sugar flowers. The flower that caught my attention was the red and white gerbera. I have never seen this flower before and I knew that I should try to make it. Beyond it I also made a lily, a rose and some mums.





Finally I used them to embellish some vanilla cupcakes. I used apricot compote to fill the cupcakes and white brigadeiro as frosting. I think they will make any dessert table beautiful and cheerful.

I hope you are having a wonderful week.








16 comments:

  1. Sugar flowers look better than real flowers! You did great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que coisinhas mais fofas!!! As fotos ficaram maravilhosas! Beijos, Luisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi Luisa querida, obrigada! beijinhosssssss

      Delete
  3. Lovely Arrangement of flowers right there! And truly amazing replica of sugar flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're incredibly talented! The photos are beautiful and so are the cupcakes. Love all of the floral :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful! Such amazing work...must share this via our Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. INCREDIBLE! Your work is amazing!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, amazing, beautiful, fantastic... was not sure which word to use: they all popped into my head as I scrolled through. These are beyond amazing, I love the real flowers AND the ones on the cupcakes, can't believe your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are amazing! so elegant and beautiful, and i clicked onto them thinking they were real (!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous post!! Fabulous creations as always. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arrhhhhhhh! You did it again! AMAZING!!!! You made me lose my word.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't seem to join your list now, it isn't allowing it but will try it later for sure!

    simple perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful flowers!!!!! please please please make a tutorial on them, they are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...